|Cartoon Keynotes include:
- Thursday, October 7th:
Rob (Roblimo) Miller: An Abacus on the cheap! Chat took place October 7th, 9PM Eastern. Thanks Roblimo, what a great time we had! Here's the logs!
- Friday, October 8th:
Be Dope's Mike Popovic gave an AWE-mazing performance at his BeOS Abacus Keynote Presentation: The Power of Pervasive Multi-Beading, Friday, October 8th, 9 pm Eastern, 6pm (PDT). Check out the log!
- Saturday, October 9th:
Richard Stallman gave a very funny irc keynote Saturday at 8:30PM Eastern! Miss the keynote? Here's the logs!
- Sunday Night, October 10th:
A fine Abacus World Expo Tradition continued with Nitrozac's AWE Hootnanny around the fire on irc.slashnet.org in #aftery2k!
- Hemos thrilled the crowded virtual auditorium with his humor, wit, and irresistible charm live from Atlanta Linux Showcase! (irc.slashnetorg, #aftery2k.) Check out the logs!
The one, the only, the Hemos!
- Joe Pranevich from Linux Today was in irc Friday, October 22, 9PM eastern (irc.slashnet.org, #aftery2k.), Check out his paper! And be sure to check out his submission... Wonderful World of Linux 3.0 (10/18/00) "AWE Edition".
- October 31st...
Nitrozac and special guest Eric Raymond were at the After Y2K Halloween Bash!
Getting to Abacus World Expo IRC Chats:
Attend the conference virtually. Here's the details:
- Network: SLASHNet (more info: http://slashnet.org/
- Channel: #AfterY2K
- IRC Clients for various operating systems.
- BeOS IRC Clients: Download
- If you have never used an IRC client before, it is recommended for your sanity that you download, setup and test a client ahead of time.
There's always a surprise guest or two! You never know who will show up at an Abacus World Expo!